StrongLadies : Get Strong This Winter
Let’s face it, the summer is crawling to and end which means we’ve a few boring, long, dark winter months ahead. It’s the perfect time to get the head down and really work in the gym. So why not become one of our StrongLadies?
Over the past 18 months, our gym has exploded with female members and they are fast becoming addicted to strength training.
However, over summer months we change our training up to accommodate holidays etc. and also so people aren’t stuck in the gym too long when the weather is nice (sure we’re so sound like that).
So now that September is almost upon us, it’s time to start rolling out the strength training again when people can really commit to it.
And it could be a great time for you to start too.
Here’s what benefits our members have gotten from becoming StrongLadies:
- They’re literally melting inches off themselves while being able to eat more, do less cardio and never get bored of training. Numerous girls have shred 8+ inches off themselves by lifting heavy and challenging themselves.
- They’re no longer a prisoner to the weighing scales. Just this morning, I had a follow up assessment with a client and she has dropped 7.5 inches in 5 weeks yet hasn’t lost a pound on the scales. Now how p*ssed off would you be if you were only focusing on the scales? Not only that, but she has gotten so much stronger and is looking awesome.
- They see progress on a weekly basis. Every week, adding an extra kilo to the bar here and there all adds up. Nothing more motivating than seeing your hard work pay off week after week, month after month.
- Between our warmups and structured programs, a lot of people have commented how their old back pain has gone and they’ve never felt stronger before.
- They all feel confident in their clothes, happier with their bodies and get endless amounts of compliments about how well they are looking (they always get asked what they’re doing and get funny looks when they say they lift weights).
(Side Note: We have had 10+ local girls Deadlift over 100kg in the last 12 months as part of our training with one girl hitting 130kg)
So what is the option for you if you want to become a StrongLady:
- Join our 6 Week Induction Program to get you started, learn the basic movements and also work on developing a better understanding of nutrition to support your goal. (weekly assessments for the initial 6 weeks – every 2 weeks thereafter).
- At the end of the 6 week program we then move onto some more advanced exercises and slowly build up each week as part of a strucutred program.
- Once I’m happy with your technique and level of ability, we’ll push on and get chasing some targets to hit and you’ll move onto a tailored strength program.
- At the end, we’ll have an assessment to test your lifts so we can see how far you’ve come, how much stronger you are and to set up future training programs.
So, how would you like to spend this winter becoming:
- Leaner (shred some bodyfat)
- Bulletproof to injuries
- More confident, happier and feel sexier
You can apply to discuss joining our results driven gym by filling out the details below.