The StrongBody Challenge – Starts January 9th
On January 9th, our inaugural StrongBody Challenge kicks off looking to give 8 people:
- A stronger body through dedicated strength and conditioning training
- The addition of muscle and the reduction of fat overall
- Increased fitness and power to carry over into daily life/sports
- Confidence in their clothes and body with new found curves and definition
Over the last 18 months, we’ve had a huge number of men and women come in wanting to get stronger.
The ladies want more upper body strength and a better booty, the guys want to fill a t-shirt better and have a set of guns that Donald Trump would only allow.
And that’s where our StrongBody programme will come in.
It’s heavily focused on building you up through strength training, working on any areas that are weak, undoing old injuries and fueling you through tailored nutrition guidelines.
It’s not about dieting and going nuts in the gym to lose a few lbs.
It’s about eating plenty, lifting loads, putting in the work and develop a whole new physique.
For the ladies, you’ll develop a firmer booty, a flat stomach, toned arms and legs and a whole new level of strength.
For the lads, we’ll aim to build up the shoulders,chest back and arms while hammering the legs to develop beastly strength.
So what do you get on the challenge?
- A full 9 week training cycle including the initial week as technique work
- Each person will have the programme individualised to their level and ability
- Tailored nutrition to increase performance in the gym
- Full training and coaching throughout to ensure progress, reduce risk of injury and keep you safe, motivated and on track
- Bi-weekly measurements to monitor food intake levels to ensure body composition improves (aka make sure you’re not gaining too much weight in the form of fat).
- At the end of the 9 weeks, all challengers will then have their own Test Day where we will test their strength on 3 exercises (Squat/Bench/Deadlift)
So if you want to challenge yourself in a whole new way this 2017 then the StrongBody Challenge is for you.
And it’s only €200 for the 9 weeks.
Fill your details in below and we’ll be in touch to book you in.