The “Shift A Stone” Challenge
So today I want to shed some more light on the “Shift A Stone” program that has now been upgraded to become a challenge (thanks to input from current members).
There’s been quite a bit of interest in it already so now I want to get into it a bit more.
I want to help you lose a stone so you can:
- Fit into your favourite clothes without the need to be covering yourself up
- Feel more confident in yourself and happy with your body
- Lose it and keep it off long term with education throughout the program
- Avoid yo-yo diets and finally get on track with your pursuit of weight loss and health
- Look and feel amazing for the Christmas parties
The “Shift A Stone” Challenge is going to entail the following:
- An 8 Week Challenge to help you in shifting a stone if not more
- 2- 3 weigh-ins per week plus an additional body measurement every week to track progress
- A full on nutrition coaching program tailored weekly based on your rate of progress (I’m even going to get your MFP login details if you’re taking the piss)
- 3 x Gym sessions a week + 2 x HIIT home workouts (or cardio)
- Full accountability through a private Facebook group and motivation and interaction with fellow “SAS” Challenge members
Not only that, but there’s going to be a prize for the biggest weight lost at the end of the challenge (prize TBC but something like a €100 One4All voucher)
Who it’s not going to be for:
- If you’re constantly looking for a quick fix to weight loss
- Not willing to work on understanding nutrition and working with a coach to meet your desired goal
- If you won’t track your food intake for it to be reviewed (that also includes leaving out junk food you ate)
- If you are unwilling to take on advice and put it into action – you will be required to put in the work.
So if you’re not afraid of taking on a challenge, putting in the work and transforming your body over 8 Weeks then this is for you.
It’s going to kick off on the 3rd of October and the final weigh-ins will be done by November 28th to confirm the winner.
The investment required for the challenge is €200 inclusive of gym membership, training and diet coaching (current clients can avail of a discount).
If you’re interested, you can put yourself on the waiting list here:
P.s. If you want to jump on this immediately without taking part of the Challenge, I can take 4 people in this month to get started (1 place is provisionally gone already).
Contact me on email@example.com to jump on now